I’ve been Meme’d by Deb-VA at My Dzire for Yarn. First, I was like “what is a Meme?” But this seems like a fun way to learn more about bloggers that I’ve found interesting. Okay, here’s the way it goes:
- Getting acclimated in a new city, starting a new job, dealing with teens.
- Catch up on work that has accummulated while out on leave.
- Balance biz acct and email partner.
- Finish crocheting 2nd sleeve top of Blusa Queen.
- Prepare for work for tomorrow.
- Late night “meeting” with SO (maybe).
- Chips, hummus, spinach dip, carrot cake, peach cobbler, cookies, dried fruit
- Make sure family is taken care of, donate where I see fit, volunteer, travel, invest, take classes and spend on whatever gets my juices flowing. I’d spend at least 1/2 of everyday crocheting.
- Ohio, Maryland, Georgia, Germany
- Secretary — different jobs with different duties, same title
These are bloggers I’d like to get to know better. I hope this is fun. Tag, y’all are it.